Friday, April 12, 2013

New beginning

70 posts over four years.  That is what my first, timid foray into blogging accomplished.  Stories of my first two babies.  Stories of the development of "Lisa the mom", and the fading of "Lisa the hopeless neurotic".

Big changes have happened around here.  In September, I quit my paid employment, and our family made the shift to a single income household.  I am baking more, and spending less.  I am truly the primary caregiver for my kids, the keeper of the financial books, the maker of the home.

Tomorrow, I will be 30 years old.  I look forward to celebrating with friends and family, and to beginning my thirties as a new chapter of my life.

With this new chapter, I want to invite you to visit my new blog, 'Life Lived Richly'.  Like 'Swirls and Swings', the name was chosen to reflect the blog's purpose.  I want to step into my next decade with intention, and the blog will chronicle my attempts to live simply, mindfully, and joyfully.  I would be honoured if you followed my journey.

To everyone who has ever commented here, or followed the blog, or been touched by anything I have written, thank you.  Nothing makes me feel less alone than to connect with another soul through words.  Namaste.


2 comments:

Emma Williams said...

2fa authentication is required as it provides the extra shield to your account. If your 2fa authentication is not working properly and you want to fix it instantly then, feel free to dial Binance.info support 1888-764-0492 and get all the possible solutions and remedies related to your query. The experts are skilled and experienced in their field and know all the hacks to fix any sort of error in a jiffy.

Unknown said...

Blockchain is the digital wallet platform used for the purpose of trading. Blockchain users sometimes faces account issues like log in and sign up errors, server down and much more and these errors need proper and timely remedies so that users can enjoy smooth and user-friendly interface. To eradicate all such errors, you can dial Blockchain customer care number 888-764-0492 and get out-of-the-box solutions from the well-accomplished experts. They are always ready to serve appropriate assistance to you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...